Tactical Annuity Tax Planning in Richmond, CA
We Work For You, Not The IRS
Many of our clients reduce their tax liability through careful planning and legitimate tax strategies.
Smart tax planning can achieve the following goals:
- Lower this year’s tax
- Reduce your tax in future
- Maximize the tax savings from allowable deductions.
- Take advantage of available tax credits
- Maximize the amount of wealth that stays in your family
- Avoid penalties for underpayment of estimated taxes
- Free up cashfor investment, business or personal needs by deferring your tax liability
- Manage your cash flow by projecting when tax payments will be required
- Minimize potential future estate taxes so you can leave the maximum amount to your beneficiaries (and/or charities) rather than the government
- Maximize the amount of money you will have for your retirement and education funding for your children
- Finding tax deductions by structuring your money to pay for things you enjoy, such as a vacation home
Your estate is the totality of everything you own. We can help set up protections for your assets so that you can be fully provided for, and your beneficiaries can be fully provided for after you’re gone.
Cornerstone Capital Systems can help to minimize your estate taxes by establishing:
- Charitable donations
- Life insurance
Minimize or Eliminate Estate Taxes with no plan for your estate’s tax liabilities, the inheritance you leave to your family can be greatly reduced. For example:
- Previously, $5.12 million of an estate is excluded from taxes, with 35% of the estate’s remaining balance going to taxes. This exclusion ended 12/21/2012.
- After January 1, 2013: the estate tax exclusion is $5 million, and as much as 45% of the rest will potentially be taxed.
Establish a Surviving Legacy
- For the future security of your children, children’s children, and beyond.
- Establish a charitable trust or private foundation to preserve your legacy in a community
Asset Protection Planning
Take steps to keep your assets safe from those who would want to take them away, today and after you’re gone.
- Protection from surviving spouses and divorce decrees
- Protection from lawsuits
- Protection from creditors
Have you been named as an executor or a trustee?
We can guide you through the complex compliance process. We are experienced in the filing of:
- Form 706
- US Estate Tax Return
- Annual filings of Fiduciary Income returns (Form 1041). Effective estate and gift planning facilitates the orderly transfer of assets to your beneficiaries, provides security for your surviving spouse, and can reduce or eliminate the tax due on the transfer of your business and other assets. For business owners, providing for business continuity and succession of ownership is essential. We have attorney colleagues who can advise upon and prepare the necessary estate planning and related documents.